Solution Delivery Engineer
The Solution Delivery Engineer (SDE) plans and performs tasks associated with an implementation project. The SDE deploys new capabilities and solutions to client technology portfolios, communicates status of tasks to the Solution Delivery Project Coordinator, and provides training and post-implementation support to the client personnel receiving the new capability or solution.
Reports to Solution Delivery Project Coordinator and VP Solution Delivery.
- Performs project Preparation and Implementation tasks.
- Assists Tier 1 and Tier 2 support as Solution Support team requires.
- Documents implementation processes for sharing on Knowledgebase.
- Provide input into tool selection and modification in support of Solution Delivery team (e.g. Labtech and Connectwise automation)
- Assist in development and refining of Teqworks standard processes for Solution Delivery team.
- Enter time and notes on all project and service tickets.
- Stay current with technology and achieve certification through continuing education when possible
- Organize incoming materials for project.
- Proposal Preparation (time estimating, pricing, cost estimating, benefit presentation, etc.).
- Demonstrate all capabilities characteristic of a Solution Support Analyst I (SSA-I)
- Prepare all materials for project implementation.
- Complete all tasks related to Implementation project phase tickets within allowed budget.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of technical solutions being deployed (per project).
- Communicate with client personnel as to the project benefits, and post-implementation training.
- Describe and document standard Teqworks processes for solution delivery.